Download Urchin 7 Software - 30 Day Free Trial
For data processing of largish sites (10,000+ visits per day), use a dedicated machine. However, if you are receiveing less traffic than this, you can install the Urchin download on the same machine as your web server.
Urchin sales discontined from March 28th 2012
Please ensure you upgrade to the lastest version (Urchin 7) before the deadline. There is no time limit on any Urchin license and all software will continue to run. However new sales discontine on this date (read official Google announcement). We will support your install as long as you need us!
- FreeBSD 6x
- FreeBSD 7x
- Linux 2.6 kernel with x32 and x64 bit platforms
- Windows x32 platforms: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server, Vista
Urchin 7 minimum system requirements
- 2 Ghz Pentium V or similar
- 2 Gb RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 850Mb for the program and enough disk space for your logfiles
- 100base-T ethernet
- Runs on Unix or Windows operating systems
NOTE: There are no processing or pageview limits (or charges!) with Urchin. It will happily process as much data as your hardware can cope with.