Upgrade Urchin 5 or 6
Contact us today and we will credit you the retail cost of your old version of Urchin against the cost of a new Urchin 7 license. This must be before March 28th 2012.
Urchin sales discontinued from March 28th 2012
Please ensure you upgrade to the lastest version (Urchin 7) before the deadline. There is no time limit on any Urchin license and all software will continue to run. However new sales discontinue on this date (read official Google announcement). We will support your install as long as you need us!
Urchin 7 was released in Sep 2010. As before, the license is a one-time cost and there are no pageview or processing limits. The only limit is your hardware capability - and Urchin 7 can now process data in paralell.
Urchin 7 compared to Urchin 6
Version 7 offers the following additional advantages over version 6:
- Completely revised User Interface - now very similar to GA
- Advanced Segmentation added - a key feature for any analysis (similar to GA)
- Event tracking added - Another key feature for analysis of actions that are not a pageview (similar to GA)
- Improved profile summaries i.e. compare the performance of different sites/profiles side-by-side
- Native 64-bit hardware support
- Much, much faster processing speeds
- Auto-update of Urchin added - for simplified updates
- Configurable Geo DB - improves performance for very large data sets
- Paralell processing (simulataneous processing of profiles)
- Improved export API
Urchin 6 compared to Urchin 5
Version 6 offers the following additional advantages over version 5:
- One license includes reports for up to 1000 profiles, unlimited log sources, e-commerce, load balancing and campaign tracking.
- New AdWords integration
- Improved custom reporting
- Goal and conversion tracking added
- Funnel visualisation added
- Cross segmentation - pivot data for greater insight
- Individual history drill-down
- Geo location map overlay
- To-date lifetime value
- HYBRID usage, use together with Google Analytics for even greater accuracy